Tuesday 2 April 2024

Snail Mail for the Card Chain Challenge

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the second of the month and time for the Card Chain Challenge Reveal.  35 cards were sent winging their way around the planet spreading friendship and love.  This is the card I sent to Mia in Greece.

I used the sketch, postal, friendship and string and block options.  Actually love the string and block background.  I wrapped string round an acrylic block and inked with distress ink and stamped.  Pretty cool.  Then I found some postage stamp dies and this Woodware snail mail stamp set. 

Do hop over and check out the REVEAL and all the awesome cards that were exchanged 

If you would like to be a part of the April exchange you can SIGN UP here

 If your card uses real stamping and it's cute and/or fluffy why not link it up to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge Cute and/or Fluffy

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappelyst Utfordring for April - Knalle Farger
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Spring opt AG


11 comments:

Joanne said...

That is so cute and cheery!

Gail said...

I think your snail mail stamp is so cute!
Pretty sure you did the most of the options out of blogs I've read!
Good job!

brenda said...

Such fun and so colourful Gail, that string technique takes me back years, you forget about these things over time. Many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Hege said...

Så herlig kort!
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

DT Hege.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Gail - just love your background too!! Thanks for all you do for the CCC!!

Dotty Jo said...

How stinkin' cute! this is great fun, and I love all the colour and interest. What a creative way to use the twine option. The result is great and I may have to give that a try myself, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

Your background is very effective. I just had a complete blank when I read that option1 You have created such a fun little card. Love the snail. Perfect for Mia when everything takes so long to reach her xx

Angelnorth said...

Love the snail mail stamp and your string background looks fabulous, I bet this raised a big smile Gail!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card,love the snail and little stamps,just deluttered my craft stuff and actually found a piece od card with elastic bands round I used years ago lol.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Carol DT x

Arlene said...

Really, really Cute! Who doesn't love a snail... well, one as cute as this. What a fun card.

Mia said...

I was very lucky to get this beautiful card. Thank you Gail. I really love it. Big hugs, my friend.