Monday 22 April 2024

Hoppy Birthday

Hello Nomad friends.  It's my birthday and I'm celebrating with a cute and fluffy bunny card for the Lost Coast Designs Cute and/or Fluffy challenge.  What's more cute and fluffy than a bunny!!!!

I don't usually use pink but I have been making a couple of baby girl cards and it was still lying there!!   I followed the De Egel sketch and stamped Lost Coast Designs Flowers Background pink on pink.  I stamped the bunny on a scrap of card and added little touches of colour to the eye and nose.  I cut the circle from a scrap of grey woodgrain card and found a bit of green that I had used a grass die on previously.  Perfect!!  I used some of the other small pieces of pink for fishtail banners and stamped the Happy Birthday from Carmen's Veranda Queen of Everything sentiment stamp.

 
You have until 23.59 PST on the 30th to join the Cute and/or Fluffy challenge.  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so do pop over and check out their awesome makes.
 
 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 


9 comments:

brenda said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Gail, hope the sun came out. Your Bunny is so sweet and perfect on both courts at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges, thank you.

B x

Sarn said...

A very cute bunny card using your snippets. Belated Happy Birthday wishes going your way.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the Treehouse for St George's Day celebrations later! x

Linby said...

This is super cute and I love how the bunny has its nose just peeking over the circle. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and belated birthday wishes too.

HilaryJane said...

It is nice to see a pink card. I like it. Your bunny looks very cute and I love the flowery background. It was also really good to see you in the we love stamping gallery. Thanks for joining us xx

Di said...

Belated Birthday wishes Gail! Really cute card AND it's pink, yay!!

Hugs

Di xx

Gail said...

Jeesh! Belated Birthday Wishes!!
Hope you got spoiled!
I like the pink card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! SO cute, love the pink and green and your delightful bunny, also a belated Happy birthday. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

pinky said...

What a great bunny! Your layout and colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this month over at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Hege said...

Søtt kort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.