Friday 5 April 2024

Aries Rising

Hello Nomad friends.  I like astrology.  Not so much the reading of the horoscope but the whole characters and traits and symbolism.  It's Aries time at the moment and I've made a birthday card for the ram in our lives with lots of spring greens.

I used Funky Fossil Steampunk Farmyard ram and Art Deco die cut frame.  I coloured the ram with promarkers and metallic sharpies and fussy cut.  I stamped the frame with the star stamp from FF Astro and the Space Whale and fussy cut the planet and stamped the star burst from Astro Says set.  The panel in the top was stamped with a bit from Aall&Create bighorn stamp and the Happy Birthday is Hero Arts.  I also slipped in a couple of aries symbols.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
Kreativtanten Challenge 88 - The Colour Green
Everybody Art Challenge 554 - Farm Animals
Inspiration Station April Challenge Inspired by the planet



2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is a cool card! I love your interpretation of the photo this month, so unique and very clever. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Uschi said...

Wow, stunning interpretation of our theme of "farm animals" in the Everybody Art Challenge. Great idea and an extraordinary card. I like how you colored the ram. And I also love the frame with the star stamps and those ram symbols.
Thank you for sharing this great card with the latest challenge of the Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi