Wednesday 10 April 2024

In The Cat House

Hello Nomad friends.  Having another big moment for the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Cute and/or Fluffy challenge, and what's more cute and fluffy than cats!!


I was feeling lazy so I fussy cut everything.  Nightmare for some, but I enjoy fussy cutting and everything here was pretty simple.  I used Lost Coast Designs Yourba Adire Background and Fourth Dimension Background for my cat house.  Then I stamped three Yoga Cats and the Anchor Fish with blue ink and fussy cut.  I stamped ATC Many Cats on an inky scrap and added a die cut frame.
 
 
You have until 23.59 PST on the 30th to join the Cute and/or Fluffy challenge and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so do hop over and see their awesome makes.
 
 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

7 comments:

Elaine said...

A cute fun card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Those cats are fun and cute!! Thanks for sharing with PIP this week!

Dena J said...

I LOVE your yoga cats!! Such a delightful scene. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

What fun kitties Gail, they make you smile, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensation challenges.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Love the cats. Great card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Dotty Jo said...

I always enjoy fussy cutting. Such a fun card, Jo x

Mervi said...

Lovely creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
DT Mervi