Wednesday 6 December 2023

Truck Full Of Trees

Hello Nomad friends.  It's cold and snowy here.  Hope you are keeping safe and warm.  I treated myself to the Gummiapan Advent calendar.  I've bought this one a few times now.  It's a bit pricey, but well worth the money if you like dies and Gummiapan's style.  Today I made a card using the truck and tree that was in day 4.  

I cut the tree 4 times and the truck once from an empty food box which had nice white card inside.  I coloured the die cuts with green, red, yellow, black and silver sharpie markers.  I found a scrap of bookpaper with a ripped the edge and ran a line of glitter glue along it.  This is a mini slimline size card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Promarker Challenge Week 719 - Mega Christmas Challenge
Snippets Playground Challenge 468
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Dies
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 81 - If It's Chrismassy Link It Up!
Girlz Makes Guyz Cards Challenge 10 - Alles Mag Mannenkaart

 

8 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love how your truck turned out. So much creativity expressed here. Great job! Thanks for playing along in our MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE at Passion for Markers! Good luck!
Linda

Sarn said...

Fab looking card love the book page element. Very creative.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Cold & snowy at your place? Let’s have a nice mug of hot chocolate and do Hygge! Xxx

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, and I love how you created the road. Thanks for linking up at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Di said...

Great card Gail! I was tempted by the Gummiapan calendar but bottled out in the end! Mostly due to the baskets of NBUS goodies already waiting in line. You did a great card, and I also love how you created the 'road'. A clever touch!

Hugs
Di xx

Aquarius said...

Good to see something from the Advent calendar and you've been clever with the road idea. I do love the detail in the Gummiapan dies and they are great to use. I was tempted to order the calendar but common sense prevailed as I have so many dies (and other stuff) already😉😉

Crafty KJ said...

This is fab and I love the little truck taking the Christmas tree home ! The text paper looks great too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Ilonka said...

What a gorgeous card, Thanks for sharing it with us at te Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge.
Ilonka DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

This is realy amazing. So nice. Well done Thanks for entering you card at Girlz Makes Guyz Cards
Supertoffe kaart, echt geweldig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Makes Guyz Cards
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls