Tuesday 26 December 2023

Penguins Party

Hello Nomad friends.  Merry Boxing Day!!   I hope you had an awesome Christmas and are enjoying your day.  Did Santa bring you crafty goodies???   I treated myself to the Gummiapan dies advent calendar, which I have done for a few years now, and because I like the fun to last I'm on the special extended 31 days version.  Yes, it's well worth the money, if you like dies and Gummiapan. 

This is obviously a magic door set into a huge snowball by a secret society of albino penguins!!!!!  Terry Pratchett would have had a good name for it!!

The door was in the 2023 calendar, as was the ring I built my wreathe on.  The wreath, too big for the door so dismantled and reassembled, and bushes from last year's calendar and the penguins and bow are standard dies available anytime.  All the calendar dies are only available in the calendars.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let's Party
Allsorts Challenge Week 760/1 - Cold and Ice
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Let It Snow
Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge 48 - Christmas/Happy New Year



2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this festive card at Allsorts this time.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Happy New Year!
Dt Mervi