Thursday 21 December 2023

Any Excuse For A Party

Hello Nomad friends.  I am over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity today where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!  Winter Is Coming they say but here it's definitely arrived!  Time to PARTY!!!


Love these Old Ladies from Lost Coast Designs, and I made the kinda cool background by stamping Lost Coast Designs ATC Doodle Circles with ice blue chalk ink and then randomly stamping parts of Shrubbery with Midnight archival ink.  I also smeared the edges with the midnight ink. I stamped Carmen's Veranda Winter Is Coming and Lost Coast Designs Let's Party on the background and added my fussy cut lady.  Then I splashed around some glitter, cos you gotta have a bit of sparkle.

Join the In The Deep Midwinter challenge and don't forget to hop over to the blog so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back and join the fun.

6 comments:

Dena J said...

Love it! My favorite way to party these days is in my slippers, too :-) Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

Gave me a smile first thing on a rainy day Gail, we have to believe she's having fun! Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

Merry Christmas.

B x

Sarah said...

LOL, this made me smile!! A great card and most welcome at Allsorts. Sarah

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun card!
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping!
Merry Christmas,
xx DT Mervi

Dotty Jo said...

Gave me a smile! Jo x

Linby said...

She's fabulous and your background for her is wonderful. A great card. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping.