Monday 11 December 2023

Snowflakes are Falling

Hello Nomad friends.  A quick share with another little Christmas card. 

I used blue Bazzill with holes in smeared with white ink for my background.  The snowflake is a Gummiapan die from last years advent calendar cut from blue glitter card and I cut another circle in the middle and stamped the Gummiapan sentiment

'Dear Santa
just leave the credit card under the tree'

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Dies
Allsorts Challenge Week 758 - I Spy 'B' blue, bling
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Winter Blues

 


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! I also have that sentiment, but it's currently AWOL, Jo x

Ellibelle said...

What a great design and beautiful snowflake! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

brenda said...

A great DL design Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

I love how you did the snow behind that wonderful snowflake, great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.