Wednesday 1 November 2023

This Old Truck

Hello Nomad friends.  Whoot!  Whoot!  November already!!  It's cold enough to snow!  Oops, it's trying!  Hopefully it won't stick around.  Still, it's a good excuse to grab a cup of your favourite warm beverage and cosy down in the craft room.  1st of the month so a new challenge starting at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and we want you to Stamp on Pattern Paper.  This is an excellent opportunity to use up some scraps.  I am sure I will be paper piecing any day now, but first..........

No colouring was used!  Carmen's Veranda Old Truck was stamped on some muted plaid paper and fussy cut.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background on a scrap of dotty card.  I was overjoyed to find this scrap cos I thought I had used all this patterned card.  It's just such a happy pattern and don't the trees look cool.  I used a scrap of green pp that had a diamond pattern to stamp the Fruit Pods Background.   That 'v' shading under the back wheel is from the pp.  I put the three pieces together on a white card base and stamped the sentiment from Lost Coast Designs Party Words.

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-178-stamp-on-patterned-paper.html

I'm hoping we will get lots of entries for this fun challenge.  I mean, you got stamps?  You got scraps of patterned paper?  Put those babies together and make some pretties.  And don't forget to check out all the awesome and amazing ideas from the team.  We post all month, every month.  Hop over and maybe leave us a hello.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Thinking of You
Snippets Playground Challenge 466




3 comments:

Sarn said...

Super stamping on your patterned scraps for this great card.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a nice warming mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and hang the calorific expense! xxx

Di said...

Great card Gail - I'm a huge fan of paper piecing as you know - I LOVE how the truck just 'pops'!!

Hugs

Di xx

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! The invisible gnomes are great! Jo x