Wednesday 29 November 2023

Frida Gets Around

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm back!!  My trip to the UK was a huge success with family catch ups, good food and relaxation.  I mostly survived without much internet use and it seems you survived without me too, so all is well.  I got back at midnight and geeezzzz.  Baby, it's cold outside!!   I have obviously de-acclimatised.  I am sure I will get used to it soon, or more hopefully it might warm up.  Anything over 0°C would be appreciated.  Anyway, while I was away I managed very little crafting, but I did make and share this little beauty on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  The Round and Round challenge is still open until 23.59 PST 30th November, so I hope you can find some time to join us.


I used Lost Coast Designs PMC Circle Frame stamp in black on white card and Carmen's Veranda Frida Face stamped and fussy cut with a touch of colour.

 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


No comments: