Thursday 30 November 2023

Moving Mountains and Crossing the Divide

Hello Nomad friends.  I made this.  Inspired by blue and gold and the idea that the flapping of a butterflies wings could cause changes to the universe.

I used a blue textured foiled panel and embossed it with Memory Box Grand Galaxy embossing folder.  Isn't it wonderful!  I have had my eye on this one for a while and decided to treat myself.  I was trying to think what to add to it, including maybe nothing because it is a rather splendid background, when Memory Box Gloriosa Butterfly dies caught my attention.  I cut the butterfly from gold mirror card and added a black body.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it with a pennant die.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 101 - Let There Be Lights I went with stars
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Week 756




3 comments:

brenda said...

Such a striking colour palette Gail, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you for joining us.

B x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Gail, so striking in the colours you’ve used. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Greta said...

Brilliant card--love your creativity!