Sunday 5 November 2023

Layered Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  Seems there's lots of people out for the count with seasonal lurgies.  If you are feeling a little low I hope you feel better soon.  I caught a cold and have been feeling a little rough and uninspired this week, but I feel on the mend today which is a relief.  Good idea to get these things out of the way before I go on holiday in a week or so LOL.  So, back to the craft room and I made a little Christmas, cos Christmas is coming, and included a beverage, cos it's the Coffee Lovers Blog hop!!!!!

I was looking at this after the photo and realised I meant to get another layer in there to offset that green squareness.  Something patterned and lighter.  Ah well........   Should have at least embossed it!!  I did emboss the first red circle, and that does give a nice lift to untextured card.  The toppers are Hunkydory and I added some die cut holly for a bit of something.  Maybe it needs glitter glue.  Everything is better with glitter.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It
2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Word Art Wednesday #619 - 620 - Anything Goes
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge 23 - Holly



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a pretty card, love the layout!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry for your cold, Gail, but it's good you are on the mend!
Love your card just as it is, beautiful red and green tones and sweet toppers. The design looks great!
When I publish the photos of my works I always find something that could be done better. :)

Angy said...

Great layout!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card!

Gaylynn said...

A sweet card for the hop.

wienerhoneymooners said...


I'm super late making the rounds, however had to pop in to see this up close! Love all the papers , YUMMY TREATS- FANTASTIC

Thank you so much for joining us the month for the CCCC "HOLLY" It's been so great seeing all of the cards in the gallery!! - So happy to have been able to guest and visit all of you!
-Kimberly Wiener (aka wienerhoneymooners)