Saturday 22 July 2023

Guest Designer at White with 1

Hello Nomad friends.   I was invited to guest design over at White With 1 today after they selected my May layout as the admin's choice!!!  I play along on their fb group where they have fun monthly challenges and quarterly cyber crops and games.  The moodboard for July is shades of brown and add a tag.  There is also has an owl, so that inspired me to use the Rubber Dance Carved Fox and Owl stamp set. I used Rubber Dance's lovely Organic 1 stencil in the background to give a beautiful horizontal flow to the layout.

 

The July White with 1 moodboard


 
Here's a picture of my layout ephemera.  I stamped the owl and the 'wild at heart' from the same set with brown archival ink on white card. I fussy cut the owl and used a die to make the wild at heart into a tag to use as my title. I cut a tag from kraft card and I used a hole die and then threaded through the brown and gold twine. The star net die is from Dixi Crafts 
 
 
I arranged everything in a pleasing manner, adding the 'home is not a place, it's a feeling' from the Happy Place stamp set. I used more of the brown and gold twine to suspend my Wild at Heart tag. The picture is me watching sunset over the fjord.  I should do that more often.
 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Do hop over to White with 1 and check out the layout fun.  If you are creating anything with Rubber Dance stamps this month, whatever your inspiration, please share in our FB fan group, or on instagram using #rubberdancemoodboard and tag us @rubberdance in your post, cos someone is going to win €10 to spend in the Rubber Dance store!   Don’t forget…. You gotta be in it to win it! You don’t have to use the Rubber Dance July moodboard, any new project featuring Rubber Dance products is eligible for the prize.

HUGZ


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Completely stunning! You are so good at layouts - I love everything about this. Wow! Congrats on your GDT, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fantastic layout, Gail - just love all the texture and elements!!

HilaryJane said...

Congrats on your win. I think this layout is amazing, love the monotone look and the colour. Such great use of that stencil too xx