Thursday 20 July 2023

Country Wedding

Hello Nomad friends.   I got a lovely Memory Box die from a friend the other day.  Love Memory Box and this Country Road Oval scene is just so pretty.  I decided to make a wedding card and use greens and blues for a pretty summer feel. 


Isn't that adorable!!   I just grabbed scraps from the desk and used a dark green textured base card.  The stitch rectangle frame was hanging around so I decided to incorporate it into my design.  The blue embossed bit seemed perfect for an interesting sky.  Really like this die.  I am sure it will be making another appearance soon.  The dear bridal couple is from Kort og Godt and cut from gold mirror card.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 97 - It's Not Easy Being Green
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2328 - AG






1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a great design, Gail - love your church in the oval!!