Saturday 8 July 2023

Abstract Elk

Hello Nomad friends.  Another lovely sunny day and I made a card for the current Red, White and Blue challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  I am loving all the Red, White and Blue on the blog and in the linky.  It look awesome!!!  I decided to just get out some stamps today, ink them up and see where it led me.  I used Lost Coast Designs lovely Shadow Frame stamps and decided to go abstract with some distress oxide inks.

 
I started by stamping the large rectangle Shadow Frame stamp with Candied Apple distress oxide ink and then the small circle Shadow Frame stamp with Salty Ocean distress oxide ink on white card. I grunged up the background by randomly stamping the Doodle Circles ATC stamp and PMC Circles stamp with blue ink using the stamps off the block so I could just do partial impressions.  Then I stamped Lost Coast Designs Medium Elk Skull with red ink directly on the card and then on a piece of white card.  I fussy cut the elk image and added it to the stamped panel.

 
You have until 23.59 PST on the 14th to join the fun and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so hop over and join the Red, White and Blue fun.
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderfully stamped card with us at We Love Stamping this month, Iona
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

brenda said...

What a striking card Gail, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

STUNNER! This is fab, Gail, seriously so arty and brilliant in that colour combo, Jo x