Wednesday 8 March 2023

Slimline Butterflies

Hello Nomad friends.  I was looking for a butterfly die and found this lovely Rare Butterfly from sizzix that I have had for many moons and I don't think I have ever cut it.  Gosh, I wonder why, because it is rather splendid.

A few places want slimline, with or without butterflies, and I went with three of Mrs A's colours using scraps of thistle (pale purple) teal and tea green (a piece of embossing folder packaging).  I used Elisabeth Craft dies for the wonky frames.

 Gotta hustle.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Knutsels en Kadootjes Challenge - Vakjes
Butterfly Challenge 179 - T is for Tent Fold I went for thistle, teal and tea green (a bit bright maybe)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Slimline
Creative Fingers Challenge 249 - AG
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenge 177 - Slimline Kaart met Vlinders





7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful butterflies and wonky frames
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Thankyou so much for bring first past the post for the new butterfly challenge. Love the butterfly which I think I also have and never used. Works so well as a slim line card, hugs Mrs A.

Elly said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at KIC
Elly DT

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab slimline, Gail - love the wonky squares with the pair of lacy butterflies, amazing!!

Colien said...

Wonderful slimline!
Thanks for joining our challenge @ Knutsels en Kadootjes.
grtz Colien

Monique said...

A beautiful slim-line card with those wonky frames.
Thanks for joining us at K&K.

Monique DT K&K

Kimmie said...

Thank you for joining us at KIC.
I''m a little bit late, but today is starting a new challenge at KIC. You may join us again.

Creative greetings, Kim (DT KIC)