Thursday 2 March 2023

Pig Waterfall

Hello Nomad Friends.  It's the second of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  33 awesome card makers sent love winging it's way around the planet one card at a time.  Please do hop over and check out the mega post with all the pretty pictures.  Leaving love is optional but always appreciated.  Or better yet, join the fun.  Make a card, send a card, get a card.  Everyone gets a card, everyone wins!!!!   My card went to Robyn in Australia this month and I'm sorry, it's cracking me up!!!   Robyn says she likes it.  That makes me happy.  Check out the pictures and I hope they make you happy too!!!


This is my first ever waterfall card!!!   I couldn't see that it would work.  I was making it and I still couldn't see that it would work.  Then I got the panels on.  Then I got the panels on again in the right orientation!!! and suddenly it worked.  Maybe not perfectly, but it probably just needs a little exercising.  I used Time 4 Tea Workout Pigs, which are actually on sale at the moment.  Obviously their potential has not been fully explored.  So yes, hello friend

 

Eat, Sleep, Yoga Repeat.  Check out those donuts!!!!!


I'd stop eating but I'm not a quitter with extra pizza!!!


This one kills me!!!!!   Exercise??  I thought you said extra fries.  Killing me!!!!

and to finish Abs are cool but have you tried donuts???

Donuts!!!   bwahahahahahaaaaa

If you would like to see all the cards exchange check out the REVEAL

If you would like to join the fun join the SIGN UP

Donuts!!!! bwhahahahhahahahahaaa

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 717
Knutsels en Kadootjes Challenge - Vakjes
Word Art Wednesday Week 585/6 - Anything Goes
Secret Stamper Anything Goes with a Fun Fold
Double Trouble Challenge 132 - Hoodie Hoo thing 1 and 2

 


 

19 comments:

brenda said...

A fun make Gail, sure it brought a smile to Robyn's face. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Dotty Jo said...

Your waterfall card is a total triumph! What a lucky recipient. I love the pigs and the cute little saying - it's hog heaven, my friend! Jo x

Makira said...

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’—this!! I saw this at the Allsorts Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of the Peppa Pig Theme Park in Winterhaven, FL, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

Julia Aston said...

what a great waterfall card design Gail! love the yoga pig and his fun story! Julia xx

Ellibelle said...

It's been ages since I made a waterfall card, they are so much fun and I love these little pigs!! Super cute!!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

HilaryJane said...

You have outdone yourself with this one Gail. Love it and well done for getting it to work. I have never been brave enough to make a waterfall card xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab waterfall card, Gail - love the piggy doing its thing on the various panels! Cracks me up, especially EXTRA FRIES - yes!!!!

Pia S said...

I've never tried to make one of these. But you nailed it, and cute images too!

Angelnorth said...

Looks like a piggy with good intentions and a weakness for carbs! Super-cute design, works brilliantly to tell a story as you pull — bet Robyn loved it!

Debbie Mageed said...

Yay! You made a wonderful waterfall card, Gail! I just love every single detail - down to the donuts! LOL Make sure to join Double Trouble as well! We are partnering with them and you will have a chance for prizes. Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping

Arlene said...

This little set is perfect for a waterfall card. So darn cute!

papierelle said...

This is sooo funny!!!! I also made waterfall cards a few years ago and I didn't think it would work. But it did and all the recipients had a lot of fun with these cards.

Linby said...

A great fun waterfall card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Alllsorts challenge.

Alyson Mayo said...

Waterfall cards are a lot of fun and this is a great one! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, not only a great design but so funny and well made! Love it, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous waterfall card love all the cute little piggies and fun sentiments
Carol x

Monique said...

I love your card! How original...
Thanks for joining us at K&K.
Hugs, Monique

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, this is so adorable... love how you added the foods as you pull out the tab. Great waterfall card fold... i haven't tried one of these in awhile; but I really love the flow of the foods. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Creative Creases.

Marianne said...


Such a fun card, Gail. And what a great way to use so many punny sentiments in one card!
Marianne x