Monday 27 March 2023

Elegant and Orange

Hello Nomad friends.  I had a little crafty time yesterday evening and made a couple of cards for Confirmation.  It's a big thing here in Norway in Spring, and that time is drawing near.  I made this card using Studio Light Essential album die and filled the holes in the spine with orange roses.  Looks quite cute, but my sensible brain does wonder how it will travel in the post.......

I used some old papers I had and a black base.  The sentiments and the picture are from a Norwegian company called Kort og Godt.  I don't usually do flowers but I might have to try this trick again as me thinks it looks rather splendid.

Thanks for dropping by.  Take care.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Mars - Årstider
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Spring and/or Easter
Girlz Rebel Challenge 25 - Kleurencombi Bloemen





4 comments:

Gail said...

It DOES look splendid!
The shape of your card is interesting, and I LOVE orange!

Wenche said...

Så flott kort du har laget. Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Angelnorth said...

It does indeed look splendid, lots of drama here with the black against the orange!

Hege said...

Tøft konfirmantkort!
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.