Tuesday 28 February 2023

Pink Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  Another cold sunny day here in southern Norway.  I locked myself in the greenhouse and planted a few beans, peas and dhalia seeds in pots.   Hoping to get a quick start when spring arrives, but first, Christmas!!!!!   Gosh, the end of February and I nearly forgot Rudolf Days!!!!   I've gone pink and deers and a little bit squiffy.  

I embossed a pink stripey card panel with sizzix ScandiKnit folder and smudged some pink ink.  I cut two sizzix deers from pink scraps and added some darker pink behind the die cut details.  The big sentiment is a Stamplorations die cut from dark pink holographic card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
February Rudolph Days Challenge
Christmas Craft Creations - Pink
ABC Christmas Challenge - D is for Die Cut
Allsorts Challenge Week 717




11 comments:

brenda said...

You are getting ahead Gail, afraid there's been no activity in the greenhouse here as yet. Hubby did mention putting a few tomato seeds into a propagator in the conservatory but seen no evidence it happened.

A pretty Christmas card, the sentiment pops nicely against the soft pink, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Did I add my thanks for joining in at Allsorts, I think maybe not!

B x

Riet Harikini said...

Nice christmas card, love the embossing,

Dena J said...

Very nice card with sparkle in the sentiment and lovely texture in that embossing. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Allsorts.

Whisper said...

Am loving your pink ( nice to see a different colour) embossed card, thanks for joining in February's Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

The pink colours look great. we have had several pink-toned cards this month. I think it is going to be the Christmas colour trend this year. Think I should make a pink card for next month's Challenge!

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Mervi said...

Lovely pink shade card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Wendy said...

I love all of the pink and I think I’ll be looking for that embossed folder, it looks amazing on your card! I don’t know know what the word “squiffy” means but it’s such a fun word. It made me smile when I read it. Thank you for sharing and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Linda Langes said...

Loving those sweet pink reindeer Gail. Great to see your card over at Christmas Craft Creations.

Fiona said...

The pink looks lovely on this sweet card. -I love that embossing folder. I’ve also been planting lots of vegetable seeds ready for some warm weather - roll on spring. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Angela said...

Love this card, looks so amazing.♥
Thanks a lot for joining us at our One Layer Challenge by
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT