Saturday 18 February 2023

O' Tis The Moon

Hello Nomad friends.  Playing with some new goodies this evening.  Also finding new places to play and new inspiration, so all is great in my crafty corner tonight.   I really like the sizzix colourize dies and I've added Otis to my collection.  Lots of layers and dimension on this one and as usual, a great way to use up the scraps.

I used a cream textured card base and added a chipboard frame that I cut using Daisy Mae Torn Edge Stitched hexagon dies.  I cut the greyboard three times to give me a nice thick frame and then painted with Colourcraft Aztec Gold paint.  I cut all the bits for Otis the moon from lots of yellow and gold scraps, put him together and added him to the frame.  I cut a piece of black card with the hexagon die and then with Penny Black Starry die and backed it with yellow holographic card.  A pre-printed birthday greeting and done.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Papirglede Oppvarming til Scrapathon
Die Cut Divas February Challenge - Something Gold
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Frame It
Time Out Challenge 232 - Happy Birthday




3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Gail... so love this unique birthday card! The dimension is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.

Cindy C. said...

A very special design indeed! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

I've never seen Otis until now. He looks good there. :)

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February challenge of using gold.