Monday 27 February 2023

Let's Travel

Hello Nomad friends.  I made a mini album.  I have been thinking about 'getting into' album making for a while.  I have bought a few cool dies.  I have looked at them.  Lots.  Yesterday I decided to give it a spin.  Total novice.  Mistakes were made.  Solutions were found, or will be found.  Here it is.  Lots of pictures.  I love it.

 

Here it is closed.  I used a studio light die to cut the cover from two pieces of patterned paper and a piece of greyboard I layered together.  The cover is 'substantial'.

Here it is, opened up.

And inside.......

4 comments:

brenda said...

We all do that Gail (look), it's a really super album and a nice vintage feel with the sepia tones, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab album, Gail - glad you took your supplies for a spin & found your way!!

Linby said...

A wonderful vintage feel album. Thanks so much for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Mari said...

What a lovely album. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge.