Wednesday 19 May 2021

Very Very Pink

Hello Nomad friends.  Comfirmation season is looming.  Will it happen?  Who knows.  But just in case......

There's also the added plus of using up some scraps that were on the desk.

I started with a piece of double sided Kort of Godt patterned card 16cm x 20cm.  I scored it in the middle and 2.5cm from the bottom.  I folded and inked the edges and removed a little triangle from the middle of the two small panels. 

I used the plain side of the card for the outside and the Konfirmant printed side for the inside.  I glued the small panels on each side to make pockets.  I die cut Papirdesign Sjekk Vipps die from various pink scraps and tucked it in one of the pockets.  Vipps is a mobile app payment system that is very easy to use and popular here in Norway.

I cut another panel of the same patterned card and added it to the card base, word side out.  I found the die cut heart, glitter circle and wiggly hot pink scraps on my desk and decided they looked perfect together!!   The girl is from a pack of Panduro die cuts I won in a weekend challenge on fb. A few tiny pink flower rhinestones and done. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 195 - Konfirmasjon/Bryllup/Dåp
The Sketchy Challenges 174 - Confirmation/Wedding

Scrappelyst Utfordring for Mai - Feiring
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 403


5 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Di said...

Lovely card Gail! Our eldest GD in Germany wanted a sewing machine from us for her Confirmation - we shared the gift outlay with her other Grandparents. To this day I don't think she's used it either. The whims of kids. I sound ancient saying this but a prayer book or bible was what we got 'back in the day' :) And we were equally delighted.

Hugs

Di xx

monique said...

its great thanks for playing along at the sketchy challenge gr monique DTmember

Hege said...

Flott konfirmantkort i herlige rosatoner.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Veronique said...

Kjempe lekkert konfirmasjons kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos The Sketchy challenges. Veronique