Sunday 23 May 2021

Pentangle Delight

Hello Nomad friends.  I had a desire to do some fancy folding today so I popped over to Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge Blog.   Mrs A is on her second journey through the alphabet, with a different card fold for each letter.  It's actually an awesome resource, and many of the card fold have more than one version, all carefully explained with measurements and pictures.  Thanks so much for this Valery Anne.  I decided to try version III of the Quarto Fold card.  

Isn't that a cool shape!!!

I started with a 20x20cm piece of Imaginise double sided paper and the final card will fit in a 15cm square envelope.  I cut blue paper with a Kort og Godt boy die.  The paper wasn't quite the colour or the weight I wanted so I cut the boy three times, glued them together and then used a Indigo Promarker to colour the top boy.  You can see the coloured and the uncoloured versions here.

I glued the boy, some wooden stars and a sentiment panel onto the folded pocket.  I also made a tag for the pocket.

I cut the tag from the same paper using Stamploration die and stamped a Kort og Godt with an encouraging message for the confirmant. 

I folded a piece of Kort og Godt patterned card and added it to the back of the pocket.  The inside card has just a little blue tree branch detail on it and I stamped the sentiment, good luck for today and the future.

And here's the back of the card.  I used the same green lined paper to cover the top of the pentagon.   The blue is the back of the folded piece and I stamped the fabulous made by me stamp that Jo sent me for my birthday.  Thanks Jo.  It's so cool!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 195 - Konfirmasjon/Bryllup/Dåp
The Sketchy Challenges 174 - Confirmation/Wedding

Scrappelyst Utfordring for Mai - Feiring


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How fun does that little bunny stamp look! Great cards - what a funky look you've achieved, Jo x

Ellen said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Knalltøft kort til konfirmanten. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :-)

Marga bisschops said...

Colorfull card and a great shape. Thank you for playing along at The sketchy challenges. Good luck with your entry

Greetings Marga dt