Monday 3 May 2021

Turtley Awesome

Hello Nomad friends.  Loved the simple bird rocker card I made yesterday so decided to make another one with the lovely Sea Turtle from Crafty Individuals.  Love this........

I used a slightly marbled card and cut it using Tonic large scallop circle die.  I also cut 2 circles of turquoise card with the same scallop die.  I stamped Crafty Individuals Sea Turtle on the marbled circle with Memento London Fog ink.  Then I cut the panel with Tonic dies to get the square holes and the inner scallop.  I inked both the scallop edges with the London Fog ink and glued them to one of the turquoise scallop circles.  I stamped the Sea Turtle on some slightly blue card with black archival, fussy cut the turtle and fish and added them to the scene.  Then I folded the second turquoise scallop circle in half and attached it to the stamped panel to make it into a rocker card. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Crafty Individuals Challenge

3 comments:

HilaryJane said...

This is a great card, I really love the turtle and the roundness of the card. I never think to make cards in different shapes, I think perhaps I should start xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable, Gail! I just love everything about it, Jo x

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Gail, love the little flashes of turquoise round the “rim” and the muted overall colours with that gorgeous turtle!