Monday 10 May 2021

Squash It Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  The 10th of the month so Jo and I and our wonderful guest are Squashing it out of the park!!!!!!  Yes, it's time for the new challenge at Let's Squash It! and this month we are all about space and bling!!!!

For full details, roolz and inspiration hop over to the blog.   If you need help with this one Jo did an awesome and amazingly inspiring Technique Time post so don't forget to check it out and leave her a little love.  Here's my squashed offering.......

It's CHRISTMMMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!  Ah well....  And blue, my favourite colour.   I actually though I would be making a sympathy card, but I spotted this lovely Crafts Too Christmas Tree Frame folder and couldn't resist.  I embossed a turquoise panel and smeared with bluebird archival ink.  I decided to cut out the open area in the middle giving me an actual frame to add to a pale blue base card.  I blinged it out with rhinestones and added a die cut God Jul (Merry Christmas) in the middle.  Love that frame!!!!   

 

Hop on over to Let's Squash It!, check out the inspiration and ideas and join the fun.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Craft Creations April Challenge - No Stamping
ABC Christmas Challenge - J is for Jewels






4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love the color. Happy Monday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Dotty Jo said...

I'm such a fan of blue! What a lovely folder and a lovely card, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely frame and perfect for adding just a bit of bling, great card Gail!

Lynne said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Craft Creations. Lynne DT