Sunday 10 May 2020

The Three C's

Hello Nomad friends.  The weather has been changeable today.  Sun, showers, hail, big winds and even a few flurries of snow!!  Happy May!!!!!!
I've made a set of Artist Trading Coins (2.5" diameter)


I used Crafty Individuals background paper from Book 6: The Seaside.  I cut my ATCoins using a circle stitch die and made sure I had a seagull image in each circle.  Then I stamped and fussy cut the seagull from Crafty Individuals Seagull Adventure three times.  He's standing on suitcases and I ripped a piece of sandy coloured paper to place behind each of the seagulls.  For the third coin I snipped the legs and suitcases off the bird, trimmed the suitcases and rotated them to act as a post for him to rest on.



Calling this one Seize Today



Calling this one Sees Today



Calling this one Seas Today.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Crafty Individuals Challenge - ATC's
Friendship Challenge 53 - Alles Was Fliegen Kann 2/2
Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground



2 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

Wow - the colours of the background are great.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

papierelle said...

This is amazing!! I can also imagine it on a card. Gundi