Wednesday 27 May 2020

Sugarplum Love

Hello Nomad friends.
Sometimes you just need to send a little love.


I've used Poppystamps Large Sugarplum Fairy and Heartland Oval Frame. I cut the fairy 3 times from different shades of blue card and offset them to give a shadow/highlight.  I used a aqua base card and a panel to match the fairy cut with Stamplorations Double Stitch Rectangle die.  I added the Heartland Oval frame cut from white card and then the fairy.  The hearts at her feet are two glossy dome stickers.

I hope you are keeping safe and well.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 68 - Winged Things
Unstampabelles 100th Challenge - Wings and Wind



4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Such a beautiful dancer. I like the frame behind her too. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us for Unstampabelles May challenge.

pam said...

Beautiful card, love the design.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog

Jeanne J. said...

SO pretty! I love this gorgeous fairy!

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.