Saturday 16 May 2020

Patriotic Puppy

Hello Nomad friends!!
I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity today with a card featuring Lost Coast Designs Drake Dog and a travel theme for the current East Meets West challenge.
Oriental, Western or Travel themed projects and don't forget the stamps!!
So here's my take, in red white and blue cos tomorrow is Norway's National day and I'm feeling the vibe......

I've also used Lost Coast Designs Pondscum Background and two stamps from the Travel Quotes set.  Hop over to the blog for all the details and also check out the other makes from the team for this very fun challenge.  See you there..........

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-99-east-meets-west.html

Please remember real hand stamping and the theme should be the focus of your project.

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card - you always pick some great stamps! Think I've got an idea for this challenge, Jo x

Mia said...

What a super card, Gail! I love the background and the gorgeous stamp. Kisses, my friend.