Monday 16 March 2020

String Pulls with Brusho's

Hello Nomad friends.  I recently saw a post about string pulls over at Joanne's blog.  It reminded me I have meant to give this technique a try and I wondered if it would work with Brusho's.  The answer is yes!!!!


Hop over to the Colourcraft blog for a few more tips on do's and don'ts and give it a go.  It's fun!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Some Green 3/5
Ally's Angels Challenge 32 - Anything Goes
Virginia's March Show and Share

 

4 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful! I had a go at this at a recent show and loved the result, but when I tried at home with acrylic paint I think I made it too thick. I'll grab my brushos and have another go

Dotty Jo said...

Very clever! I could get in an even bigger mess than usual if I tried this, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful, I have always wanted to give this ago as the results are so impressive. Haven't got round to it yet though......... xx

Virginia L. said...

SUCCESS! Love your try with this technique! You sure ACED it! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!