Sunday 22 March 2020

Bunnies Like Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.  I hope you are all keeping well, keeping your distance, getting some fresh air etc. etc. etc.  I haven't been crafting much the last few days cos we have had sunshine so I have grabbed the chance to be out in the garden.  I have a few projects on the go and I decided to get this one finished.  Inspired by a few challenges, the current situation, suggestions to take walks away from people, get fresh air, and enjoy the little things that bring pleasure and hope.  Here's a bunny, drinking coffee, in the woods.  Like they do, when no one is there to see them.......



I started with a gold card base and die cut Impression Obsessions Owl Frame from some black and white flock paper.  This paper actually has a black rose pattern.  I sent a piece to Darnell a few years ago and she cut birch trees from it and it looked so cool that I thought I must try that.  So I have.  And look, it looks so cool.  As the name suggests this die cut comes with an owl and a little birdhouse which  have removed.  


I cut Impression Obsessions Bunny die from scraps of blue card, a tiny bit of pink, and stamped the coffee cup from IO Smell the Coffee stamp set, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  The bunny comes with a carrot to cut, but I thought this little cup would fit perfectly, and it does.   The cardsticker from Papirdesigns translates as the small things make life great.  I hope you can take time and enjoy the small things today. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Impression Obsession Challenge - Pour One On
Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 374
Allsorts Challenge Week 564 - Anything in the Animal Kingdom

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image and great background with some super dies and bold colour.
Thank you for joining our 'Animals' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A real fun card for our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in this week.

B x

papierelle said...

Oh this is so cute. Love your little bunny!! Gundi

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Di said...

What a lovely card Gail - LOVE the blue buny! Thinking about it - if a bunny was drinking a cup of coffee, there's every chance it would be blue coloured of course.

Hugs

Di xx