Sunday 22 March 2020

Everything Goes With Everything

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers who are celebrating today.  I spoke to my mum and dad on the phone.  We are socially distanced most of the year, but it's always lovely to have a chat.    

I am feeling the need to use colours.  I have never been a student of colour theory but something tells me all these colours shouldn't look so good together.  But Mother Nature manages to scatter them around the place with random abundance and it always seem to work for her.


I used a gold card base (it's a current personal trend) a blackberry Bazzill layer cut with Gunniapan's Sq. Postage die and a circle die and backed with hot pink cut using the same dies.   I was feeling the need for spring flowers, which actually are in abundance in the garden at the moment, and used the balloon and flowersun cloud from Rubber Dance In The Air stamp set.  The flowery hill is from their Whimsical Summer set.  I stamped the Norwegian birthday greeting using a stamp from Ocean Heart Hobby 002 set.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Stay safe.  Keep well.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Scrappiness - Økeutfordring
Penny Black and More Challenge - Spring Flowers
Time Out Challenge 157 - Birthday plenty die and fussy cutting
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Whatever The Weather

3 comments:

Nonni said...

I think these colors look very fun together, all bright and happy! This card has a very unique, even bohemian feel to it, love it! Thank you so much for joining our 6th birthday at Time Out!

Anonymous said...

A fun and colourful card! You can never go wrong with Mother Nature’s colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More Challenge.
Linda

Shona Chambers said...

Well I think all these colours together look amazing, you did a fantastic job!! The brightness of the colours make for such a happy card and especially love how the images come out over the black cardstock. Its a wonderful card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT. Please stay safe!!