Monday 27 May 2019

Man In The Moon

Hello.  Welcome.  It's my Nan's birthday today.  Happy Birthday Nanny.  Love you millions.  I was lucky enough to do a video call to her yesterday when the family had gathered to wish her well.  Being in another country means I couldn't make it in person, but a big huge thanks for my sister making the video call possible.  Here's nanny blowing out her 96 candles!!!
Way to go Nanny!!!


I have a fun mixed media tag over on the Colourcrafts blog today.  I had a wonderful time gathering scraps and fun elements to make this.  It's got super bling with shiny bright Silver Aztec Metallic paint and Iridescent Flash Brusho SprinkleIt.  This is a really cool product that will stick to any wet medium.  You only need a tiny amount to give a super bling look.   


The Moonface is from a piece of MME patterned paper and I framed it with a chipboard ring.  I used a stencil and the Silver Aztec paint to make the stripes.  The sentiment is from Carmen's Veranda stamped on ripped vellum.  I  added a balllink chain, a lucky metal heart charm and a little bell, cos you need a bit of jingle, all from Korthobby.no.    

Do hop over to the Colourcraft blog and check out all the fun details.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Mr Moon is joining the fun at
Double D Challenge - Frames
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use a Stencil
Tuesday Throwdown 432 - Stenciling
More Than Words Mini Challenge - Life
Virginia's Show and Share

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Well happy birthday Gail's Nanny - 96 is a fabulous age! Love your tag, Jo x

Darlene said...

WOW! A HUGE Happy Birthday to your Nanny ... she looks AWESOME! Wishing her many many more! My mom will be 90 in January and her plan is to make it to 100 ... and she still drives, sings, and actually works a part time job doing accounting so I think getting to 100 is within her reach! LOL
Now in regards to your tag ... how cool! LOVE the moon face and all that goes with it! Great job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Frames’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a fabulous tag. I love the artsy look of this and that moon is just wonderful. Any happy birthday to your Nanny, she looks amazing! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D FRAMES Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

That's the coolest tag and the metallic paint really is shiny bright! I absolutely love the sentiment. Happy 96th to your Nan! She looks great. Beautiful cake and a luscious bowl of cherries there. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

Virginia L. said...

Happiest birthday to your Nan!! Wow, 96! That is awesome! GREAT tag design all around, Gail! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!