Sunday 26 May 2019

As Above, So Below

Hello Nomad friends.  Tonight I have made a tag with the wonderful MFT Viking stamp.  Love this guy and he fits right in here in Norway.  I based my tag on this weeks MFT Sketch.




I started by stamping MFT Viking on a scrap of white card, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  He's in his summer clothes.  They are just like his winter clothes, just more green.  Then I found this cute Plain Jane chipboard.


My camera had a bit of a mare with this picture!!  I've painted the chipboard piece with Colourcraft Aztec Blue Metallic Lustre paint.  Then I embossed with Sizzix Cirque embossing folder.


I cut a tag from a scrap of gold stardream card and stamped the wheel from MFT Saddle Up and Celebrate.  Thought it matched the shield a bit LOL. The sentiment is from this set as well.  I cut a scrap of pp for the bottom of the tag, smearing on a bit of Salty Ocean distress ink, added the chipboard and the Viking.


I stamped the sentiment and added some snowball wool and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz.

Viking is joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge 438
Time Out Challenge 136 - Photo blue, gold, embossed patterns
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 171 - Analoge Fargeforhold  blue, green, yellow
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Moodboard, Bright Colours
Allsorts Challenge Week 520 - Happy 10th Birthday Allsorts
Scrappiness Utfordring 5 - Feiring Anledninger


6 comments:

Kathleen said...

A super image and a really lovely tag, great colours. Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A really fun and happy Birthday card Gail, thanks so much for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun tag with great colors and fantastic sentiment/image combo!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts' 10th birthday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

ingunnsinekort said...

Cool tag! Love the fun viking and the snowball wool is a great finish:)
thanks for playing at NSHK. DT Ingunn

Nonni said...

Your viking looks very handsome in his summer clothes!! Love this tag, it brings a smile on my face. Great use of color! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining our challenge!

Shona Chambers said...

Its so cool to see an entry for this challenge that doesn't have flowers on it!! Love the viking, such a formidable but lovable character. I can see how you used the colours from the photo and the decorated chipboard behind him is brilliant. So glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!