Thursday 9 May 2019

An Expression of Infinity

Hello.  Welcome.  After midnight there is no telling where the crafty mojo will take you.  The most basic way to use a stamp is to stamp it.  The most basic way to use a die is to cut it.  Very few of us would consider leaving it at that.  And this took a lot longer to do than you can possibly imagine cos I kept trying to find things to add to it.  Then I remembered Milka's Math Challenge has a theme of Infinity.  It was stuck in my head cos it had me stumped.  How do you represent infinity.  Ahhhhhhh........ Winnie and Walter's Peppermint Zone die to the rescue.............


Infinity if ever I saw it!!

Now you may look at this and say, so what, you cut a die and stuck it on a base card.  But the thing is, I stopped and allowed the amazing qualities of this gorgeous die to embrace me and take me on a journey to everywhere.   I actually really, really, really love this card.  I'm gonna stare at it a bit longer.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the infinite possibilities at
I Love Math Challenge 13 - Infinity
Winnie & Walter April Color Combo
Country View Challenge May 2019 - Opposites black and white

7 comments:

Greta said...

You're right--infinity for sure!

Craftyfield said...

I know the dilemma but an image is so often more striking when let to stand on its own! A great make for our Country View Challenge this month!

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Monika Gulyas said...

It's perfect just as it is!!! Thank you for joining the May challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Teresa said...

What a wonderfully striking card!! Thanks so much for joining the Opposites Challenge at CVC. Good luck and hope to see you again soon x Teresa DT

Valentina B said...

Wooow, amazing idea!
I'm just staring and staring, how stunning is your card and the idea to just leave it like this. Perfect for the Infinty challenge at I Love Math Challenge. Thank you for joining us.
DT Valentina

Milka Gubo said...

WoooW!!!! AMAZING!!! Love your card!! :o) Thank you so much for sharing your creation in ILMC #13 and HUGE APOLOGIZES for not commenting on your entry earlier. Life... Winner post will be published today on my blog. :o) Big hugs!!! xx