Monday 18 February 2019

Waiting for the Greens

Hello.  Welcome.  Spring is always green in my mind.  All those new leaves bursting out is a symphony of colour.  I've made a card to herald spring using green brusho's and green and gold Aztec paint from Colourcraft, and stamps from Rubber Dance and Lost Coast Designs.  


You can find all the details of how I put this together over on the Colourcraft blog.  Don't forget to leave me a little love so I know you passed by.

Thanks for visiting.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday February - Green and Gold
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
TTCRD DT
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Christine Kiehl said...

Love this spring green card! yay! Love the Asian theme as well! One of my favorites!

Fikreta said...

lovely card!