Wednesday 20 February 2019

Unstamped Christmas

Hello.  Welcome.  There's a couple of challenges looking for no stamping, and I am so trying to use some of my stash, so tonight it's the turn of the stickers!!!!   I have lots of stickers!!!!  And it's christmas as well, cos I need to be making a few christmas cards a month.  So here we go, Memory Box Frosted Christmas tree with stickers embellishments.



I started with a white hammered card base and cut and embossed Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree.  I used iridescent glitter glue, which has a pink sheen, to highlight the embossed areas.  I cut a pot from a scrap of black card and added a couple of strips of pink and cream paper tape.  


I found a couple of sheets of christmas stickers.  I added the fairy on the top of the tree and a teddy and a couple of presents at the bottom.  I cut a sentiment sticker in half and added it on either side of the tree.  Then I thought the pot was too dark so I added a poinsettia sticker on it. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Memory Box Challenge 46 - Pink and Red
Unstampabelles Challenge 86 - Simply Bright and Cheerful
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - No Stamps Allowed
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 425



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Kim Hamilton said...

Such a fun holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Susan Hogan said...

Love it when you can use up the stash and scraps. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us at Unstampabelles for our first challenge in 2019.

frommycraftroom said...

Great start to using up your stash. We all need to! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.