Wednesday 20 February 2019

Menagerie Set

Hello.  Welcome.  I have made a set of cards inspired by a design by Heather.  I liked the dotty patterned paper card base and the simple stamping on the panel.  So I cut up a 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper to make my card bases, and since I got three from one piece of paper I decided to make a set of three cards.


The patterned paper is from the Works.  I used Sizzix double stitch oval die to cut my panel and stamped the animals from Winnie and Walters Big Hugs clear stamp set.  Then I added a sentiment from Rubber Dance Just a Note (Norwegian sayings) to each panel.


Cute giraffes with a sentiment that means Thank You


Sweet bears with a sentiment that means Thinking of You


A cute elephant and monkey with a sentiment that says a little hello.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Mod Squad Challenge - Brand Name Clear or Rubber Stamps
Winnie & Walter Rerun #38
Winnie & Walter 5th Birthday Bash - Card Set Challenge
Papercraft Challenge 31 - All the Critters
CASology Week 332 - Fur Baby particularly the bear card



5 comments:

Darnell said...

Aw, what a darling Threefer, Gail! I love the pp and each sweet image just left black and white! Super QACAS designs!! Hugs, Darnell

Fikreta said...

so nice!

karen h said...

Sweet cards! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jeanne H said...

Hi Gail. Love your sweet animal cards!

Michelle said...

These are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)