Thursday 21 February 2019

Praline Chocolate with Sprinkles

Hello.  Welcome.  Whilst rattling through my stamps earlier I spotted this cute little dude with a cupcake and decided to use him on a tag.  


I cut the tag from a scrap of yogurt packaging using Stamplorations large Luggage Tag die.  I stamped the boy from Panduro's Children set onto the tag with black archival and used Promarkers to colour him.  I used a white gel pen for the candle and highlights.  Then I went a bit crazy with the glitter glue sprinkles!!  I stamped the small clustered hearts using a Rubber Dance stamp and blazing red StazOn, which is not the blazing red I was hoping for but more a crimson pink.  Has anyone got a tip for a really red good stamping ink???  I used Poppystamps Love Script Heart and cut a scrap of red card.  Then I backed it with a scrap of pink inked paper.  I cut round the boy's hat so I could tuck the tip of the heart behind him.  Some fancy wool and a red heart brad and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge #53 - Love Me Do
Penny Black and More Challenge - Anything Goes with Option of Tags
Stamplorations Tagplorations - Love, Option of Cupcakes
Stamplorations Cutplorations Challenge
Allsorts Challenge Week 507 - Kitchen/Cooking/Baking
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 346

12 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A really cute tag, love all the pretty colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge and Penny Black and More!

Mervi said...

Fab and fun tag!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Kitchen week;-))m

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute tag. I like how you tucked the heart behind the hat and the fiber on your tag. Red's are funny, they never seem to look like the color we are wanting. It seems to either come out with an orange hue or it is a darker red than we want. I don't have any suggestions on the ink. If you want it brighter you could stamp it on bright red card stock and paper piece it.

Pink Unicorn said...

What a cute tag and now I suddenly have a craving for cupcakes! So glad you were inspired by our current TAGplorations Challenge over at STAMPlorations. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Fikreta said...

its so lovely!

Fikreta said...

its cute!

brenda said...

A really super creation for our February challenge at Black and More challenge Gail and such fun as well, thanks so much for joining in. Belatedly, thanks for joining last weeks Allsorts theme as well.

B x

Di said...

Wonderful tag Gail! My tip for a good red ink pad is, aptly enough, called 'Real Red' made by Stampin' Up. I always think it's a perfect shade of red.

Hugs

Di xx

Ina G said...

Super cute tag Gail. Love the bright wool adding so much to your colourful creation. thanks for sharing with us for our CUTplorations Challenge this month.

Jeanne J. said...

Awww! So sweet!

Tanja said...

such a sweet project - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations TAGplorations Challenge

sannalippert said...

really nice tag! thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations challenges this month!!