Monday 17 December 2018

Da Bomb

Hello.  Welcome.  I was supposed to finish writing my christmas cards today.  Plan A!!  I bombed!!!  Ahh well, tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow.........  Did I tell you my middle name is Procrastination.  If you don't know what that means I'll tell you later.  But I did make one more card to add to the gotta write and send these pile......


I made this in response to a quick challenge over at the Unity fb group, but this evening they extended the deadline to thursday!  Good job they did that after I had made this cos otherwise I wouldn't have had anything to share with you!!!!   I've used stamps from Unity All Winter Long kit.  I stamped the background stamp on a white panel I cut with Stamplorations stitched rectangle die.  I stamped the snowman stocking a second time on a scrap of white card, coloured and fussy cut it.  Then I added silver glitter to the bottom and irridecent glitter to the snowman.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of black card and embossed with white powder.  

Off to write some xmas cards LOL.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stitch It Up
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 341
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas
Country View Challenges - Christmas
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 88 - Anything Goes 

4 comments:

Di said...

Love this card Gail - also very time-saving yet with lots of impact!

Merry Christmas

Hugs

Di xx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
Happy holidays ! 🎄

Miriam said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

Teresa said...

Thanks so much for joining the Christmas challenge at Country View Challenges. Good Luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT xx