Tuesday 4 December 2018

Flying to You

Hello.  Welcome.  A little bit different from my usual style but then sometimes it's great to try something a little bit different.


I'm caseing a card by Anna for the Ett Trykk advent calendar.  I used my favourite Sizzix EF and added some colour with distress inks and my water brush to give a broken wash.  I ripped some designer paper and stamped the thank you using a Unity stamp.  The white foliage is part of Sizzix Garden Cat die and the flowers are Stamplorations Spring Bloom dies, coloured with distress inks and glitter.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Crop Stop December Link Party 46
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge 

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Way to go branching out of your usual style to try something different -- so pretty! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog this month!

Fikreta said...

its so nice!