Thursday 12 July 2018

Summer Slippers

Hello.  Welcome.  I stumbled across the Stamping Bella new release and splashed out on one of the Oddball series.  Oh my, how cool are evil bunny slippers!!!!


This is Stamping Bella's Oddball With Coffee.  She comes with a cool sentiment, which unfortunately didn't fit on my ATC.  I cut white card with Sizzix ATC die.  I stamped and embossed Oddball with Coffee and coloured her with Promarkers.  Then I coloured the background with Cadet Blue Promarker and used Stormy Sky distress ink through Stamplorations Woodgrain stencil.  Then I smudged blue dye ink around the edges and stamped an Impression Obsession sentiment from the Take Time to Smell the Coffee set with black archival ink.  Cheers!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge - Coffee
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Caffeine Fueled Paper Play
Dream in Darkness
Crop Stop Link Party 41 used twist woodgrain background 
Stamplorations Summer Mixed Media Challenge


8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Great background on your ATC - your Oddball lady looks like she need some coffee!! (smile!) Thanks for linking up to Cropstop!

Lisa said...

Love this image and how you've colored her up so much! Very fun! Thanks for linking up to the Love Our Sponsors Challenge up on the CLC blog!

Fikreta said...

its awesome!
love it!

Sari / Granne said...

Oh well, have you been taking a photo off me in the morning? LOL. Love the image and how you have colored it, very bright. Nice background too. Thank you so much for joining Dream in Darkness hope to see you again.

Kay Wallace said...

This one made me laugh, Gail! Love your blue smudges and those bunny slippers!

Heidi Weaver said...

What a fun image and so well coloured, Gail! I love those crazy bunny slippers! Thanks so much for joining our HLS July ATC challenge.

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely ATC, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS ATC DT

Squiddy said...

My kind of scarf clip! Thanks for sharing with Dream In Darkness