Thursday 19 July 2018

No Time At All

Hello.  Welcome.  The days, weeks, months just seem to whizz away.  Tuesday Morning Sketches have beautiful sketches but it seems the week flies by and I didn't make the last one and a new one is up.  This week the sketch was perfect for me to use this lovely die and stamp that I won from Suha at Swedish House Crafts as part of their birthday celebrations.  


I've kept it simple, and I'm not sure these colours really sit so well together, but look at that sentiment!!

'In a world where you can be anything, be kind'

Oh, yes!!  Let's all be kind.  So easy, but it means so much.  

I cut the Gummiapan Doodle Circle die from blue card, added some colour with Blueprint Sketch distress ink and stamped the sentiment.  The stripes are Becky Higgins PL patterned paper on a kraft base.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you meet much kindness today.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Tuesday Morning Sketches 462
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a Die/Punch
Scrap from your Heart Utfordring 23 - Alt Er Lov
The Sketchy Challenges 144 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge 111 - Anything Goes

 

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a lovely sentiment and what we all should take to heart! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Jenée said...

I do like that sentiment. I used it on a shirt that I made for my daughter. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. You did a nice job using the sketch.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Gail! I love the sentiment you've used it's lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Line said...

A really sweet card. <3
Thank you for joining us over at Scrap from your heart.

Hugs DT Line

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for entering the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's July "Anything Goes" challenge with your amazing entry! We hope you'll keep coming back! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!