Wednesday 4 July 2018

No Bananas

Hello.  Welcome.  Here I am with my card for the June Card Chain Challenge reveal.  It was a couple of days late arriving, but Karen says she has received it so now, I can share with you!


I kept it simple whilst using the sketch, the colours, and the themes of trees and friendship.  I stamped the tree from Rubber Dance's Four Seasons set, masking as I went, and coloured with Ink Joy pens.  These are quite hard so I went gently and ended up with sketchy colouring, which I really liked, so I left it like that.  The trunk were coloured with a Stormy Sky Distress marker.  I stamped the Unity Sentiment and then added some curved lines with the distress marker.

Go HERE to see the complete (once I add this card LOL) and amazing Card Chain Challenge reveal for June.
If you would like to join the fun the July sign up is open until the 6th July.  If you have been thinking about joining the fun then now is a good time cos we have a sponsor this month!! 



Rubber Dance is sponsoring the Card Chain Challenge for July.
Hop over to the July sign up post for full details.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

My trees are joining the fun at

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely and CAS! Jo x

Viv said...

A super CAS card Gail and thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

brenda said...

A really lovely creation with those funky trees Gail, perfect for our 'In my Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

My RD stamps arrived today, just need it to cool down a bit to have a play, 34 deg here today and much as I love it, we are just not used to it in the UK.

B x

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lovely CAS card, Gail! I think the blue trunks are really cool. Thanks for using my stamp and also for letting me be part of the card exchange by sponsoring the fun for July! ♥

Bibi Lindahl said...

Have fun with the Rubber Dance stamps, Brenda! I hope it has cooled down a bit ... it has up here in Norway so it's possible to move around without melting into butter :-)

ionabunny said...

Yeah, warm here too. Looking forward to seeing your makes Brenda. Hugz

ionabunny said...

Thanks Bibi, and thanks for sponsoring the card chain challenge. Hugz

Fikreta said...

so great card!
hugs

Dora said...

Beautiful simple card. Just perfect for our theme.
Thank you for joining at stamping sensations this month.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Nice card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !