Tuesday 10 July 2018

A Little Coffee

Hello.  Welcome.  The ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers is coffee.  So I made this.....


All stamps are from Joy Clair's Coffee Lovers set.  I cut my ATC using a Sizzix die.  I stamped the coffee bean using Stormy Sky distress ink.  I stamped the large and small coffee cups with blue dye ink, added the heart to the large one and stamped the sleeve again for the small one with Festive Berries distress ink.  I fussy cut the cups and added them to the ATC.  I stamped the sentiment with the blue dye ink and smudged it around the edge as well.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge - Coffee
Joy Clair July Challenge - Anything Goes
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Caffeine Fueled Paper Play
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Red, White and/or Blue




4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Quite clever, indeed! Love those coffee beans!

Lisa said...

Love this! That pretty blue...and fun coffee bean background! So happy you joined me over at the Love Our Sponsors challenge on the CLC blog!

Fikreta said...

so great card!

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely ATC, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS ATC DT