Friday 22 June 2018

Little Vikings

Hello.  Welcome.  CC Designs have a fun twinchies challenge.  A twinchie is a 2" square.  I love small art, but haven't made many of these.  But Viking Nancy wanted to play along......


I cut my twinchie using a Gummiapan stitched square die.  I stamped CC Designs Viking Nancy and coloured her with distress inks and my waterbrush.  


Then I did this!!  I stamped Viking Nancy again and fussy cut around her hair and then used the die.  I coloured with distress inks again and then started thinking about squares....


I like making small art, but sometimes it's nice to be able to use it on a bigger project.  I used a Things to Alter MDF cut and a square hammered card base.  I think she looks perfect there.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Nancy is joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
AAA Cards Game 117 - Geometrics

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so great card
hugs

Kay Wallace said...

Wow! I do not make much small art, but I do love using small tags on bigger projects! I've never made such small art is these, but I have to say that I love Nancy! The color of her hair is awesome! My favorite of these is where you have extended her braids off the square! Quite clever.

Dotty Jo said...

What an adorable image! Punchy colours too, Jo x

Lin said...

Darling image and a great design, Gail! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jane said...

Well I’ve learnt a new term today - twinchie! Fab idea for a card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous and fun! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Tracie Pond said...

Super cute card. Great design. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie