Friday 8 June 2018

Incomprehensible

Hello.  Welcome.  Been meaning to make a baby card of the same style I made the other day and have realised that the reason I don't bulk make, other than the boredom factor, is that I am incapable of following instruction!!  Somebody asked me how long that 10 minute card really took.  Well, it really took 10 minutes.  This one?  Basically the same card.  Ages!!!  And a couple of right offs!!!  Mr Mojo must be sunbathing!!!  Or eating ice cream with his feet dangling in cool crystal clear water...........  Lucky Mr Mojo!


So I cased myself, just altering the colours slightly.  This baby is a brunette.  I used a blue base card.  The same Sizzix Deckle Edge die for the main panel and Stamp Oasis I'm Here is stamped with brown archival and coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment is an amalgamation from a couple of Stamplorations sets.

Thanks for dropping by.  I'm off to do a bit of weeding and see if Mr Random has left an ice creams lying around.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 470 - Baby, Baby
Papercraft Challenges Challenge 13 - Children
Your Next Stamp Challenge #91 - Colours
Crop Stop Link Party 40

5 comments:

Mummylade said...

Adorable creation. Thank you for joining in our baby challenge at Allsorts this week!

susiestacey said...

Lovely CAS baby card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Baby Challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for linking your fun baby card up to the Cropstop link party this month!
I don't exactly "bulk make," but I do make two of the same card a lot of time. Just because I hate to waste the mojo it took to think it up on only one card! (smile!)

Fikreta said...

its lovely card

Andrea Shell said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us on the Your Next Stamp challenge!