Tuesday 27 February 2018

Shake It Up

Hello.  Welcome.  OK, maybe I'm starting to get into this shaker thing.  This one I based on the CAS-ual Fridays sketch.

I used Memory Box Lisette Buckle die to cut the three apertures in a panel of marbled red card.  I backed the shaker aperture with heart patterned paper.  It was white with grey hearts, but I wanted it pink, so I added some Worn Lipstick distress ink to give it a bit of colour.  I used some large heart shape confetti to fill my shaker windows.  The thanks is a Winnie and Walter die cut from gold card and I also cut 4 Memory Box Tiny Bubbles from the same gold card.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash - Shaker Challenge 
Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash - Four Challenge

 

2 comments:

Tee said...

I love shaker cards! I have never tried one myself. Yours is fantastic.

Michelle W said...

Love your fun colorful shaker card! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.