Wednesday 21 February 2018

Fortune Tea

Hello.  Welcome.   This weeks ATC theme for Janis' birthday challenge is TEA.  So I grabbed Stamplorations Tag O'Coffee dies and got cutting.  


I cut my ATC base from a scrap of gold card using a Sizzix die.  I cut the stitched tag from scrap of red card and the teapot and steam from some corrugated card.  I distressed the edges of the ATC and tag using my knife and smeared Walnut Stain DI all over.  The little sentiment actually came off a Yogi tea bag (choco tea flavour).  In case you don't know Yogi tea bags come with a little string and tag, each of which has a little saying on it.  This one I loved so I kept it......

'Live light, travel light, 
spread the light, be the light.'

Amen

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

5 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous tag ATC Gail! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘TAG you’re it’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Di said...

Brilliant ATC Gail! Aren't those tea bag tags fabulous, what a great idea.

Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Barbara said...

Stunning tag, Gail! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
Barbara
Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Beautiful ATC Gail! I love ATCs and this is awesome!!!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - we all hope to see you again soon!
x Zoey

Janis said...

I LOVE the bold red of the tag and how you offset it just a tiny bit on this ATC. Fabulous teapot and steam die cuts. Genius of you to use a real tea tag as the sentiment on here.....and what an inspiring one it is. I can see why you saved it and I am honored you shared it with all of us on this ATC.

Thank you so much for joining in my ATC Birthday Party!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com