Thursday 8 February 2018

Mysterious Ways

Hello.  Welcome.  Winnie and Walter are celebrating their 4th birthday with loads of fun challenges.  I don't have so many of their products so am enjoying stretching the ones I have.  It certainly does get you thinking.  


One of the challenges is comeback, where Taheerah has challenged us to put a fresh spin on a previous project by one of the DT.  I spotted this cool card by Keren and decided to use some of the elements.  I liked the same colour die cuts to give that faux emboss look and the layout, so I made a 3 x 4 journal card using Winnie and Walters Thanks die and loads of scraps.  I use this pale pink a lot for paper piecing faces etc. and have loads of bits so this was an excellent chance to get rid of some of them.  The burgundy and gold pieces were also in my scrap box.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash - Four Challenge 4 dies cuts on the base card, 4 different papers


No comments: