Saturday 24 February 2018

Chick Talk

Hello.  Welcome.  Hope you are having a fun Saturday.  I did a few things in the garden, but it's pretty chilly, so I decided to put together an ATC that I had an idea for.  For a change the picture in my brain became reality quite rapidly, once I located the chicken!!!

I spotted Art Impressions small Birdie stamp and it got me thinking about Janis' ATC with chickens challenge.

I cut an ATC from kraft using a Sizzix die and stamped it with Potting Soil archival ink and Whimsy Stamps Into The Farm background stamp.

I cut a piece of silver mirror card with the ATC die and then used Die-Versions Fence background die.  I used some real straw at the bottom of the card and stamped, embossed, coloured and fussy cut Art Impressions small Birdie stamp.  The sentiment is also Art Impressions.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

Art Impressions Stamps Challenge 226 - Anything Goes
Her Peaceful Garden ATC Birthday Party - And The Chickens
Deep Ocean Challenge 175 - Cute and Cuddly
Scrapy Land Challenge 84 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Jo x

Sherrie K. said...

This cracks me up! Totally love the fence and that bird...makes me laugh! Such a FUN design!
Thanks so much for joining us in the Scrapy Land Challenge!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member

Sharon Caudle said...

What a fun card! Fantastic details! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions!

Jil Lebel said...

Your ATC is really cute. I love the chicken wire look in the background. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at the Art Impressions Blog.

Tracy Freeman said...

This made me chuckle, such a great ATC love the chicken wire.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, I hope you have a great day x

Janis said...

What a fabulous ATC, Gail!!! LOVE that you used real straw. That chicken image is hilarious. Wonderful layering of the stamped background and the shiny metallic fence die. Looks so real!!

Thank you so much for joining in my ATC Birthday Party!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com